Monday, August 18, 2008

Kathy Allbritton - Exit Realty, New Braunfels


Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Kathy Allbritton. I’m a licensed Realtor with Exit Realty-New Braunfels. Exit Realty is new to Texas, but has been around for a while. We are ranked 5th nationally as one of the largest Real Estate companies… and growing.

I have been in the real estate business since 1988. I spent a large amount of time working for home builders, both custom and track homes. Therefore I understand the construction process, time lines, terminology, inspections and the day to day protocols. My experience is also helpful when my clients are looking at the pre-owned market. The knowledge I have of construction enables me to notice things that may not be apparent to my client.

The purchasing or the selling of your home is always a concern. You ask yourself over and over, “Is this the right one? Is this a home we will be happy with for years to come? Is it location close to work, school, shopping? How will the community look when we want to resale?”

All of these questions can put you in a tail spin. And that is what I’m here for, to help and guide you.

Today’s market is very tough. At present it’s a buyer’s market. Therefore, if you are preparing to list your home, you’ve got to be smart on your presentation. Do those small repairs, a little painting, freshen up the landscape and the staging of your home. You only have one shot with the buyer that walks through your front door and you want to WOW them!!!!! Again that is what I’m for, to guide you.

So give me a call if you are in the market to sell or purchase.

I also offer “free” market analysis. Just go to my website and fill out the questionnaire: www.kathysellsnewbraunfels.com.

I look forward to helping you,

Kathy Allbritton

No comments: